ebeam Technologies announces global series of seminars on electron beam solutions
ebeam Technologies has announced a series of introductory electron beaming seminars being held around the world from September to December 2017. The seminars are open to anyone interested in learning about the business benefits of electron beaming technology, including how it can help improve quality, speed-up processes and throughput and even revolutionise their industry, especially when it comes to sustainability goals.
The seminars will take place in Belgium, UK, Germany, Poland, Japan, and China. The first European seminar – which is co-hosted with Uteco Converting S.p.A and INX Digital International Co. – takes place at LabelExpo Europe on 26th September, and will focus on digital printing and how innovation can help companies meet and exceed market demands. The seminar will end with Uteco, ebeam and INX Digital unveiling the new mass personalisation, end-to-end narrow-web digital printer for labels and packaging, live at their Labelexpo stand. Other ebeam seminars will also focus on the crosslinking of polymers, sterilization of food packaging, and food safety and security. All will feature industry experts as guest speakers and attendees will have the opportunity to network over lunch.
Full seminar schedule:
- Japan: YXLON International KK, Yokohama – 21st September, 10am – 3pm (includes technology demo)
- Belgium: Label Expo, Brussels - 26th September, 10am – 1pm (includes technology demo)
- China: Jia Tong University, Shanghai – 12th October, 10am – 3pm
- UK: Innovation Center, Daresbury – 7th November, 10am – 3pm (includes technology demo)
- Poland: Hotel Lord, Warsaw – 9th November, 10am – 3pm
- Germany: Novotel Münich Airport – 30th November, 10am – 3pm
Through this series of seminars, ebeam Technologies aims to make electron beam technology more accessible to all industries, and help businesses and solution developers accelerate their innovation journey.