Packaging Innovations, Luxury Packaging and ADF London 2018, the UK’s most exclusive packaging event, returns to London Olympia next month (12-13 September) showcasing the most cutting-edge developments and technologies from right across the industry.
With over half of the 180 exhibitors planning to launch new products and services live at the show, it is set to be the most innovative edition to date. For instance:
- Seufert Gesellschaft will introduce it‘s new, environmentally-friendly, technology that eliminates the need for adhesives.
- Aegg Creative Packaging is launching a brand-new range of fully recyclable glassware food pots.
- Keskeny & Co is introducing its latest surface treatment technologies, including the new digital printing machine - MGI Jetvarnish 3D Inkjet Spot UV Coater.
- ECKHART will demonstrate how its new metallic effects can be a viable and more sustainable alternative to hot and cold foil stamping, as well as metallised substrates.
- Futamura will showcase its new product applications which use renewable and 100% home compostable NatureFlex™ films.
- API will debut Transmet, its latest sustainable, film-free metallic laminate option for paperboard.
- Baralan will present Meghan, a new packaging set for nail polish, skincare and make-up with a unique curvaceous design.
- DS Smith Packaging Consumer will unveil its new packaging for the GlenAllachie Scotch Whisky range, which recreates the natural look and feel of rocks.
- Alexir Partnership is launching new carton and film alternatives to plastic, as well Ovenable Halopack.
- IPL Packaging will reveal its Emmy Award’s Sterling Iridium packs.
- Vetroplas Packaging will present its new collection of aluminium cans and closures, along with its new foamer - Velvet.
- Inospray will present Dityspray, a new economical dispensing system for liquid or viscous products.
- Gruppo Cordenons will use the show as the European launch of Astropremium, a premium white paper for printed publications, catalogues, brochures and packaging.
- Satimat will introduce its new digital printing using inkjet heads, which allows bottles to be decorated in an array of chosen colours, in just one take, with impressive speed.
Innovation on Show
Visitors to the show will also be able to see an array of show innovations, exclusive offers and cutting-edge technologies more specific to their organisational needs.
- The Sherwood Group is showing Puracoat, a food barrier packaging solution which offers an environmentally friendly solution to conventional plastic, PE and other forms of barrier control.
- Croxsons will be showing its comprehensive collection of glass packaging solutions.
- Spectra Packaging Solutions will showcase its versatile packaging in HDPE and glass-like containers in PET.
- Zanders will display its high-gloss Chromolux, which ensures the perfect presentation of premium packaging for cosmetics and luxury consumer goods.
- Item Products will launch its new partnership with finishing specialists, LIASA.
- Cole Fabrics has extended the range of its fabric pouches and bags.
- Workflowz & IC3D will showcase its iC3D Real-Time Ray Tracer from Creative Edge Software at the show.
- YRG Group will be running live demonstrations on how it produces 3D packaging mock-ups and 3D animation for all packaging types.
James Drake-Brockman, divisional director of the Easyfairs Packaging Portfolio, comments: “It’s fantastic that so many of our exhibitors have recognised Packaging Innovations, Luxury Packaging and ADF London as an opportune moment to launch their latest products and services to the UK market. Our show offers a unique opportunity to network and do business with leading brands and decisions makers all under one roof. With so much revolutionary innovation on show, the event is set to be the most exciting yet.”
Registration is now open, so make sure you sign up for your free pass today. For any further information, visit the Packaging Innovation or Luxury Packaging London websites or contact the show team on +44 (0)20 8843 8800 or [email protected].